During the current global crisis it is more important than ever for St Martins to continue working to support people who are homeless in Norwich and Norfolk.
As you may be aware, the UK Government has made emergency provision to house people during the coronavirus pandemic. We are working closely with Norwich City Council to make sure the people we support have access to this provision. However, putting a roof over someone’s head is only part of the solution.
Many of the people we support have underlying health conditions, making them particularly vulnerable. At this time, our dedicated front-line staff are working extremely hard under challenging circumstances to provide much needed support.
We need your help now more than ever before. Here are some things you can do:
- Tell the people we support and our front-line staff how much you care by sending a message via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or email email@example.com
- Send a gift from our Amazon wish list to the people in our hostels
- Send a gift of money via our website, or on Facebook
- Set up and share your own Facebook ‘birthday’ fundraiser in aid of St Martins
- Set up a regular donation via our website
- Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep informed about what we are doing to help homeless people
- Keep in touch by following our social media sites – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @stmartinsnfk
- If you are concerned about somebody sleeping rough, contact Streetlink
Thank you for your support at this difficult time. It is much appreciated.