Budding artists from Norfolk primary schools are invited to submit an entry for St Martins first ever Christmas card competition. The winning card will be professionally printed and made available for sale online, from St Martins head office and various outlets in Norwich.
Dr Jan Sheldon, chief executive of St Martins said, “We know there are some talented artists out there and would like to give them the opportunity for their design to be featured on our card.”
“This year I have visited many Norfolk schools to talk about our work and we have received a lot of support and interest from children who feel strongly about homelessness. An excellent design on our card this Christmas will help us spread awareness of St Martins even further.”
The only design stipulation is that it should incorporate the theme of Christmas and include St Martins logo mark in some way. The closing date is 12th October
The judging panel will comprise team members and clients of St Martins.
Your design should fit onto an A4 sheet and can be posted to
St Martins, 35 Bishopgate, Norwich, NR1 4AA
Alternatively, entries can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com
Please include details of your name, age, school and contact details in addition to your entry.
The closing date is 12th October
Terms and Conditions
- The winning design(s) will be announced by 3rd November
- By entering the competition, entrants are giving St Martins the right to use their design, copyright free in printed and digital form.
- The prize winner will receive 3 packs of cards of their winning design
- By entering the competition, the parent/guardian of the entrant gives their agreement to publicity should they win the competition
- One entry per person.
- We regret that we are unable to return artwork
- Winners will be contacted via email, telephone or post. The winners’ names will be displayed on our website and on a card incorporating their design.