This role involves direct responsibility for assessing and supporting each person accommodated, as well as liaising with all relevant individuals involved in the support network. The team leader is responsible for supporting seven key workers overseeing 82 bed spaces across Norwich, in addition to assisting 13 individuals managing their own tenancies.
We are looking for:
- Someone with the passion and drive to support anyone finding themselves in this situation.
- Someone with a minimum of 2 year’s direct experience of working with vulnerable adults with at least one of the following support needs is essential: substance misuse, offending history, mental health, learning disabilities, single homeless, and a clear understanding of at least two other related groups.
- Someone with experience with supporting the team in execution of their daily responsibilities.
- Evidence of emotional resilience and tenacity to push ahead to find the appropriate solutions, even when faced with resistance
You can expect:
- The support and guidance of working for one of the top 5 best charities to work for, in the Best Companies list 2023.
- A comprehensive training programme, whilst gaining experience in the fields of criminal justice, social care, mental health, and housing law.
- You will have a personal development programme tailored to your interests within our field of work.
- Up to 29 days holiday and from your first day an additional ‘birthday’ holiday to be taken in your birthday month.
- Access to discounted products and services, including: ‘Blue Light’ discount card, ‘Perkbox’, wellbeing platform, cycle to work scheme, Pension scheme and life insurance.
If you would like further information, please contact Kat Alabaster, Community Services Support Manager on 01603 413820/07881305189
For an application pack, please download the below documents or email email@example.com. Once completed, please send to the same address.
St Martins is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. An enhanced DBS check will be required for successful applicants.