St Martins has a vacancy for a Domestic Worker at Highwater House: our residential care home for 22 people who have mental health illness and drug and alcohol addictions.
Within the role you will be responsible for deep cleaning areas as directed and assisting in maintaining a clean and healthy area for residents. This post is to support the existing domestic workers, concentrating on monthly deep cleaning schedules.
Relevant experience must be demonstrated in domestic or commercial cleaning.
You can expect:
- The support and guidance of working for one of the Top 20 Best Charities to Work For, as featured in the Sunday Times list for 2021.
- A comprehensive training programme and gaining experience in the fields of criminal justice, social care, mental health and housing law.
- For anyone wishing to learn more and progress, you will have a personal development programme tailored to your interests within our field of work.
- Up to 29 days holiday and from your first day an additional ‘birthday’ holiday to be taken in your birthday month.
- Access to discounted products and services and cycle to work scheme.
For more information about the role, please call Angela Herbert, Director of Care Services, on 01603 766627.
St Martins is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. An enhanced DBS check will be required for successful applicants.