We are looking for a manager to be responsible for the safe management of Bishopbridge House, our 30-bed direct access hostel and ensure that the service is dedicated to providing effective and timely routes out of homelessness.
We are looking for:
- Someone who can provide the leadership, support and training required to all staff and volunteers.
- Someone who can work collaboratively with colleagues in order to secure the operational effectiveness of St Martins’ and maintain our culture across the organisation.
- Someone who will ensure all resources are harnessed in pursuit of agreed performance outcomes, as specified by external funders.
- Someone who can deputise for the Head of Housing Led Services on all operational homelessness issues relating to Bishopbridge House in their absence.
- Someone with the passion and drive to support anyone finding themselves in this situation.
- Evidence of emotional resilience and tenacity to provide support, even when faced with resistance.
- Experience of supporting people who have poor mental health, addictions or who are ex-offenders.
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly.
You can expect:
- A comprehensive training programme, whilst gaining experience in the fields of criminal justice, social care, mental health and housing law.
- You will have a personal development programme tailored to your interests within our field of work.
- Up to 29 days holiday and from your first day an additional ‘birthday’ holiday to be taken in your birthday month.
- Access to discounted products and services, including: ‘Blue Light’ discount card, ‘Perkbox’, wellbeing platform, cycle to work scheme, Pension scheme and life insurance.
- The support and guidance of working for one of the top 5 best charities to work for, in the Best Companies list 2023.
For more information about the role, please call Stacey Felgate, Deputy Director Homeless Services on 01603 666 563.
St Martins is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. An enhanced DBS check will be required for successful applicants.
For an application pack, please download the below documents or email firstname.lastname@example.org.