St Martins is a partner in the Norfolk Integrated Housing and Community Support Service, which supports adults (aged over 18) with severe and enduring mental health needs, including individuals with complex needs. The service supports people across the whole of Norfolk in supported living and within the community. The lead partner for this service is Together and the other partners are St Martins and Norfolk and Waveney Mind.
What the service offers
The service works with individuals to identify and make changes in a variety of areas of their lives in order to improve their wellbeing. It aims to support people to achieve their goals and to live as independently as possible in their local community. We support people in supported living (located in Norwich, Great Yarmouth and King’s Lynn) and within the community.
We can support people to:
- Improve their wellbeing and develop self-management skills
- Develop practical living skills including maintaining a tenancy, cooking and budgeting
- Access community resources
We offer a variety of support to meet each individual’s needs and circumstances including:
- Supported living – staffed 24/7
- Personalised one to one support
- Connecting with people who have a lived experience of mental health through one to one peer support and peer led groups
Referrals are accepted from the Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust and Mental Health Social Workers.
For more information contact: email@example.com or 01603 305321